Paediatric First Aid Training 2 Day - RQF Level 3
This 2 day paediatric first aid course is a mandatory requirement for a child minding NVQ and meets all NCMA and Ofsted guidelines.
This course is Ofqual Accredited.
If you’re working towards an NVQ in child minding, education or nursery working, then this course fulfils your obligation to receive paediatric first aid training. It complies with all NCMA guidelines and Ofsted requirements.
Alongside meeting a key requirement of your NVQ, the course is also designed to equip you with the knowledge, skills and confidence to confidently administer a wide range of first aid treatments which are especially tailored to children. This includes many common injuries, specific childhood conditions and also life-threatening emergencies.
This training course covers first aid training for children aged 8 years and under.
Upon successful completion of the paediatric first aid course, each learner will receive a recognised paediatric first aid certificate which is valid for 3 years and meets all NCMA and Ofsted guidelines.
Why choose paediatric first aid course training with Safety First Aid Training?
- One of the UK’s leading training schools – established 1959
- Visit our classes in London, or we can provide training at your workplace
- The course meets H&S guidelines, NCMA guidelines and Ofsted requirements
- Regularly updated so you always get the latest knowledge and skills
- Expert child first aid tutors with real experience in the field
- A friendly and supportive learning environment
This 2 day course includes course materials, expert tutoring and practical exercises to give learners in-depth training in how to treat children with the following illnesses or injuries:
- Principles of first aid
- Managing unconscious casualties
- Basic life support (CPR)
- Head injuries
- Other specific childhood conditions
All course content meets NCMA guidelines and Ofsted requirements for first aid training.