Terms and Conditions
- Reservations and Bookings – Venue and In-House courses
- On-line bookings (VENUE COURSE PLACES ONLY): Payment can be made by PayPal/Credit or Debit card at the end of the booking process. A receipted invoice will be dispatched separately or with Joining Instructions.
- Postal/fax or email bookings (VENUE AND/OR IN-HOUSE COURSES): Full payment must be made on receipt of our invoice, unless alternative credit arrangements have been agreed with fast™. (If alternative credit arrangements have been agreed with fast™, notification of agreed credit terms will be issued by us in writing).
Unless alternative arrangements have been agreed by us, delegates will not be admitted onto the course if full cleared payment has not been received prior to course commencement. In all such cases, the full course fee remains payable. We are aware of - and may exercise - our statutory right of interest under the Late Payment of Commercial Debts (Interest) Act 1998 if we are not paid in accordance with our credit terms. (see Over Due Accounts)
- PAYMENT METHODS: Cheque, Credit Card, BACs.
- Unless otherwise agreed by us, we reserve the right to withhold Joining Instructions until payment has been received.
- CERTIFICATES WILL NOT BE ISSUED UNTIL FULL COURSE PAYMENT IS CLEARED
- Course Fees
- Transfers and Substitutions
- Client Cancellation (applies to venues and in-house bookings)
- 21 days or more notice: Administration fee of £20.00 + VAT at the current rate
- 15 -20 days notice: 25% of the total invoice
- 8 -14 days notice: 50% of the total invoice
- 7 days or less prior to course - or non-attendance: 100% of the total invoice.
- Course Information
- First Aid at Work/Requalification/Emergency First Aid at Work Courses
– Delegates are required to be physically fit and have the aptitude and ability to cope with an intense course of study and practical activity.
- FAW Requalification Courses
– To be eligible to attend a two day re-qualification Course, delegates must be in possession of a valid First Aid at Work Certificate issued by an HSE approved provider which is "in date" within 28 days of the Re-qualification course and which MUST be shown to the course Trainer on day 1 of the course. Failure to do so will mean that the delegate will not be allowed to attend the course.
- CIEH Food Safety Courses
- CIEH Regulations state that the delegate will need to present a form of Photo ID to the Trainer at the start of the course (e.g. Passport, Photo Driving License or Work ID etc.) Failure to do so will mean that the delegate will not be allowed to sit the examination.
- For all other types of courses offered by fast™, please see the pre-requisites on the applicable course profile (available on our website www.firstaidtraining.co.uk) .
- Programme Changes/Course cancellation by fast™.
- OVERDUE ACCOUNTS
- If payment is not received within our agreed credit terms, we reserve the right to charge interest on overdue accounts, at the rate of 4% above Barclays Bank plc base rate from time to time from the date the account became due until payment is received. This does not prevent us from pursuing payment of overdue accounts at any time after payment becomes due and shall be in addition to and without prejudice to any other rights we may have against you.
- We reserve the right to charge you for any legal or collection charges where it is necessary to obtain payment from you of an overdue account through a third party or Court proceedings.
- Intellectual property rights
- Licence to use website
- republish material from this website (including republication on another website);
- sell, rent or otherwise sub-license material on the website;
- reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on our website for a commercial purpose;
- edit or otherwise modify any material on the website; or
- redistribute material from this website except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution (such as our newsletter).
- Limitations of liability
- Restricted access
- Bulletin board / chat room / comments
- Entire agreement
- Law and jurisdiction
- Registrations and authorisations
- Our contact details
These terms and conditions govern your use of our website; by using our website, you accept these terms and conditions in full. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, do not use our website.
These terms and conditions apply to all bookings and supersede all others. Our receipt of acknowledgement of booking by you constitutes your acceptance that our conditions are the only conditions that apply to the contract notwithstanding any purported terms put forward by you.
Reservations can be made on-line via our website (www.firstaidtraining.co.uk) or by post, phone, fax or email. Initial reservations received by phone must be confirmed in writing within 7 days, or immediately in the case of late bookings (48 hours or less prior to course commencement).
All fees are correct at the time of printing but may be subject to change, in which case we reserve the right to charge the fee applicable at the time we receive your reservation. Course fees are subject to VAT at the current standard applicable rate.
Transfer from one fast™ course to another will incur the loss of the full course fee unless alternative arrangements have been agreed with fast™ Head Office. Substitutions can be made at any time prior to course commencement, providing we receive written confirmation at the time of substitution.
Client cancellations must be made by telephone and confirmed in writing. Courses cancelled, in writing, by the client become liable for the following charges: (NOTE: charges will apply to both paid and unpaid invoices)
All fast™ company courses commence at 9am. It is suggested that students aim to arrive at 8.45am in order that the registration process can be completed before the course starts.
If a delegate arrives late for a course or is absent from any session, we reserve the right to refuse to accept them for training if we feel they will gain insufficient knowledge or skill in the time remaining. In all such cases, the full course fee remains payable.
To conform with Health & Safety Executive requirements for Statutory Certificates (FAW/FAWR/EFAW), attendance at all sessions is mandatory.
fast™ reserve the right to cancel and/or amend course dates, times and content. You will be notified in writing of cancellations or amendments.
On the rare occasion of unforeseen circumstances, fast™ may find it necessary to cancel a course. In such circumstances you will be given as much notice as possible and the offer of a free transfer to another course date or a full refund of fees paid.
Unless otherwise stated, we or our licensors own the intellectual property rights in the website and material on the website. Subject to the licence below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved.
You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages from the website for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions below.
You must not:
The information on this website is provided free-of-charge, and you acknowledge that it would be unreasonable to hold us liable in respect of this website and the information on this website.
Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up-to-date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions (including, without limitation, the conditions implied by law of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and the use of reasonable care and skill).
Our liability is limited and excluded to the maximum extent permitted under applicable law. We will not be liable for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising under these terms and conditions or in connection with our website, whether arising in tort, contract, or otherwise. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing exclusion, we will not be liable for any loss of profit, contracts, business, goodwill, data, income, revenue or anticipated savings arising under terms and conditions or in connection with our website, whether direct or indirect, and whether arising in tort, contract, or otherwise.
However, nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude or limit our liability for fraud, for death or personal injury caused by our negligence, or for any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
Access to certain areas of our website is restricted. We reserve the right to restrict access to areas of our website, or indeed our whole website, at our discretion.
If we provide you with a user ID and password to enable you to access restricted areas of our website or other content or services, you must ensure that that user ID and password is kept confidential. You accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your user ID or password.
We may disable your user ID and password, at our sole discretion, OR if you breach any of the policies or terms governing your use of our website or any other contractual obligation you owe to us.
You must not use our website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website.
You must not use our website in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
You must not use our website for any purposes related to marketing without our express written consent.
You must not use our website to copy, publish or send mass mailings or spam.
You must not use our website to copy, publish or send material which is illegal or unlawful, or material which could give rise to legal action under English and other applicable law. All material you copy, publish or send via our website must not be defamatory, obscene, indecent, hateful, discriminatory or inflammatory; such material must not infringe any person's intellectual property rights or rights of confidence, impinge upon any person's privacy, or constitute incitement to commit a crime; further, material must not be misleading, deceptive, sexually explicit, threatening, abusive, harassing or menacing.
We reserve the right to edit or remove any material posted upon our website.
We may take such action as we deem appropriate to deal with the posting of unsuitable material, including suspending or cancelling your account, restricting your access to our website, or commencing legal proceedings against you.
In respect of all material that you post on our website, you grant to us a worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free licence to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute such material in any media, together with the right to sub-licence such rights.
We may revise these terms and conditions from time-to-time. Please check this page regularly to ensure you are familiar with the current version.
These terms and conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with English law, and any disputes relating to these terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
We are registered with the Health & Safety Executive. Our registration number is 1007/91.
We are subject to First Aid at Work Regulations 1982, which is supervised by the Health & Safety Executive.
Our VAT number is GB 229 6641 42.
The full name of our company is Safety First Aid Group Ltd, t/a fast™ (First Aid and Safety Training). We are registered in England & Wales under registration number 6224741. Our registered address is:
15-17 The Garrick Centre
You can contact us by email to email@example.com.
These terms and conditions are based on a template created and distributed by www.website-law.co.uk