AED Defibrillator Training (1/2 Day)
Private Courses Available
This half-day defibrillator (AED) training course teaches your colleagues how to use a defibrillator as swiftly as possible and with full confidence in the event of a serious emergency.
Did you know that the correct use of a defibrillator can increase the chances of survival by 75%?
In the event of a life-threatening cardiac arrhythmia, every second counts. The faster an Automated External Defibrillator can be successfully applied and used, the higher the chance of survival from cardiac arrest. Even shaving off the shortest amounts of time can mean the difference between life and death.
That’s why this defibrillator training course gives your colleagues the skills and confidence to make defibrillator use second nature to them. Colleagues will learn how to quickly identify the symptoms, unpack the defibrillator, accurately apply it and then use it without hesitation to maximise the casualty’s chance of survival. We also include training in basic life support (CPR) and the legal aspects of defibrillation.
This 4 hour course includes course materials, expert tutoring and practical exercises to give learners in-depth training in the following:
- Basic life support (CPR)
- Safety aspects of defibrillation
- Breathing management
- Incident assessment
- Legal aspects of defibrillation
- Life threatening cardiac rhythms
- Practical training with the defibrillator
Upon successful completion of the course, each learner will receive a defibrillator (AED) training certificate which is valid for 1 year.
Why Choose Defibrillator Training With Safety First Aid Training?
- One of the UK’s leading training schools – established 1959
- We provide training at your workplace
- The course meets current Resuscitation Council (UK) guidelines
- Regularly updated so you always get the latest knowledge and skills
- Expert defibrillator and first aid tutors with real experience in the field
- A friendly and supportive learning environment
On Site Training
The benefit of on-site training is you can choose the times during which courses are conducted to suit your organisation’s requirements. The course can also be delivered over the weekend. Contact us to discuss your requirements.