ABOUT OUR COMPANY
Part of the Safety First Aid Group which was established in 1959, Safety First Aid Training (SFAT) is one of the UK’s leading training providers in Ofqual approved first aid, health and safety and fire training courses.
Today we’re based in our 28,000 sqft training centre in North London with multiple other training centres located throughout greater London and Enfield. In 2015 alone we successfully trained over 3,000 people based in a range of different industries.
Whilst all of our courses are available in our London training centres, we are also able to visit your place of work to conduct standard training or bespoke courses which are tailored to your needs.
Our approach to training
Here at Safety First Aid Training, we combine these 6 key features in every course:
- High quality instructors with considerable experience
- Bespoke training which is tailored to your needs (we can even train at your workplace)
- State-of-the-art centres and the latest advancements in training
- Ofqual regulated and nationally recognised courses
- Interesting and interactive learning in a friendly environment
- A focus on building knowledge, skills and confidence