Emergency First Aid at Work (EFAW) 1 Day - RQF Level 3
This 1 day Emergency First Aid at Work (EFAW) training course is a Level 3 RQF Award and makes anyone who completes it a formally qualified emergency first aider.
This course is Ofqual Accredited.
If your first aid needs assessment stipulates that you need a qualified emergency first aider in the workplace, then this course provides all of the training required along with a nationally recognised certificate which is valid for 3 years. The course meets all guidelines and the resulting qualification is recognised by the HSE.
Alongside meeting these obligations, you will also be equipped with the knowledge, skills and confidence to handle a wide range of emergency situations – from minor injuries to life-threatening conditions. With the emergency first aid at work course from Safety First Aid Training, you will be able to administer the right treatment swiftly and decisively during a crucial emergency moment where every second counts.
Our emergency first aid course covers the following topics:
- Aims and principles of first aid
- What to do in an emergency
- Basic Life Support (CPR & basic use of an AED)
- Management of the unconscious casualty
- Assessment and treatment of a casualty who is wounded or bleeding
- Choking and asphyxia
- Assessment and treatment of burns
- Assessment and treatment of miscellaneous medical conditions
- Record keeping
Upon successful completion of the multiple-choice question paper and practical exercises, each learner will receive an HSE approved and nationally recognised Emergency First Aid at Work certificate which is valid for 3 years.
Why Choose Emergency First Aid Training With Safety First Aid Training?
- One of the UK’s leading training schools – established 1959
- Visit our classes in London, or we can provide training at your workplace
- The course meets H&S (First Aid) Regulations and is HSE recommended
- Regularly updated so you always get the latest knowledge and skills
- Expert first aid tutors with real experience in the field
- A friendly and supportive learning environment
Industry Specific Courses
Our EFAW course can be tailored to suit specific industries, ensuring your staff have the ability to effectively deal with emergency situations and unique risks that present themselves in certain industries.
We offer a range of industry specific emergency first aid at work courses including the following:
- Office environment