Fire Marshal Training 1/2 Day
Our half-day fire marshal training course will help your colleagues to respond faster and more efficiently in the event of a fire. Where facilities are unsuitable for using fire fighting equipment, this 1/2 Day theoretical course provides an ideal alternative.
The mind-set of your colleagues during a fire plays a massive role in their eventual safety. If they are swept up in panic and confusion, then it can make escape more difficult and make the situation more dangerous.
This half-day fire safety training course teaches your colleagues exactly how to respond and react to a fire whilst staying calm and in control. This helps them to follow fire safety procedures swiftly and with confidence to help minimise the risk of casualties.
The fire safety course also covers vital knowledge in fire prevention to help reduce the risk of fire related accidents.
This fire safety training course is ideal to train your fire marshals or fire wardens with all the theoretical knowledge they require to keep your workplace safe.
This 4 hour course includes course materials and expert tutoring to give learners in-depth training in the following:
- Aims of fire safety
- Fire prevention
- Principles of combustion
- Methods of evacuation
- Human behaviour in fire
- Actions on discovering a fire
- Workplace fires
- Means of escape
- Fire growth and spread
- Using a fire extinguisher
- The role of the fire marshal
Upon successful completion of the course, each learner will receive a fire safety awareness certificate which is valid for 3 years.
Why Choose Fire Safety Training With Safety First Aid Training?
- One of the UK’s leading training schools – established 1959
- We can provide training at your workplace or venue of choice
- The course meets all H&S guidelines and best practices
- Regularly updated so you always get the latest knowledge and skills
- Expert fire safety training tutors with real experience in the field
- A friendly and supportive learning environment
View our available courses below or contact us about training at your venue