First Aid at Work Re-qualification - QNUK Level 3 & RQF (2 Days)
London (Central & North)
Check available dates below
This 2 day first aid re-qualification course is a Level 3 RQF Award recommended by the Health & Safety Executive (HSE). This course re-qualifies you as a first aider if your original First Aid at Work certificate is about to expire.
This course is Ofqual Accredited.
If your First Aid at Work (FAW) certificate is going to expire in the next 3 months, then this 2 day course is the ideal first aid at work refresher course, and will re-qualify you as a first aider at work for another 3 years.
Alongside meeting H&S regulations, your skills will also be refreshed to keep them sharp and ready in the event of a first aid emergency. This is especially vital if 3 years have passed since your original training and you may no longer feel confident enough to accurately apply life saving techniques during a major emergency. By renewing these skills with this first aid re-qualification course, it ensures that you will be able to act decisively in high-stress situations where a colleague has had an accident or fallen ill.
The course is HSE recommended and complies with Health & Safety (First Aid) Regulations and the approved code of practice L74 guidelines for the re-qualification of workplace first aiders.
In order for delegates to be able to sit the 2 Day Requalification First Aid at Work Training course delegates certificates must have expired for no more than 7 days of the expiry date.
This 2 day course includes course materials, expert tutoring and practical exercises to give learners in-depth training in the following information and treatments:
- Principles of first aid
- Prevention of cross-infection
- Basic life support (CPR)
- Managing breathing
- Managing unconscious casualties
- Wound and bleed treatment
- Shock treatment and anaphylaxis
- Burn, poisoning and eye treatment
- Treating major and minor illnesses
- Epilepsy, diabetes, asthma, poisoning
- Record keeping and secondary surveys
- Managing cardiac circulation
- Managing asthma attacks and choking
- Treating fractures and dislocation
Upon successful completion of the multiple-choice question paper and practical exercises, each learner will receive an Ofqual approved and nationally recognised First Aid at Work certificate which is valid for 3 years.
Why Choose First Aid Re-qualification With Safety First Aid Training?
- One of the UK’s leading training schools – established 1959
- Visit our classes in London, or we can provide training at your workplace
- The course meets all H&S (First Aid) Regulations and is HSE recommended
- Regularly updated so you always get the latest knowledge and skills
- Expert first aid tutors with real experience in the field
- A friendly and supportive learning environment